Panasonic unveils 4K entry displays for collaborative content
Panasonic Business has completed the expansion of its 4K display range which was originally launched at ISE 2019, with the CQ1 series featuring six new models for use in collaborative spaces.
Available from 43 to 86 inches, the series will provide high picture quality with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and support 4K/60p signals to create engaging imagery with intricate detail for presentations and information display in meeting rooms, classrooms, and offices.
All displays feature 400 cd/m2 brightness with the two largest displays featuring In Plane Switching panels which maintain high colour accuracy and clear visibility from all viewing angles. (TH-86CQ1/TH-75CQ1). Equally, the smaller display panels feature vertical alignment technology (TH/65CQ1/TH-55CQ1/TH-50CQ1/TH-43CQ1).
Another feature of the series is the provision of 16 hours maintenance free operation, and basic terminals which support HDMI CEC to control connected devices from a single remote with external device control over RS-232C/LAN networks. This centralises the management of the device, making it more accessible for a range of users.
Installation is also simplified with built-in speakers and basic terminals, for immediate use without the need for external devices. In addition, the series is VESA compliant, enabling use of general-purpose mounting brackets.
“The CQ1 series was designed for lower budget organisations that require the freedom to collaborate, while being willing to compromise on the higher level of brightness and maintenance free operation that the EQ1 and SQ1 series can offer,” said Huong Thanh Ngo, European Product Manager for Panasonic Business. “For instance, in an education space where displays are mainly used for information sharing, 400cd/m2 is still deemed a good level of brightness while being suited to shorter running times.”
All six new display models will be available from September 2019 (TH-86CQ1/ TH-75CQ1/ TH-65CQ1/ TH-55CQ1/ TH-50CQ1/ TH-43CQ1).
About Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)
Our quest is to make technology work invisibly together and free businesses to succeed. We believe technology should just work. That businesses will succeed if they can simply focus on their customers, in the knowledge that all the technologies delivering their capabilities work together. That is why we are dedicated to developing products and solutions that are so integrated with our customer’s way of working, that they are almost invisible – the workhorse in the background that powers business success.
PSCEU is made up of six product categories:
- Broadcast & ProAV gives you the freedom to tell the story with its high quality products and solutions, which ensure smooth operation and excellent cost-performance across a range of remote cameras, switchers, studio cameras and ENG P2HD. The cinema camera range of VariCam models and the EVA1 are capable of true 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) making them the ideal solution for cinema, television, documentary and live event production.
- Communication Solutions offers world leading telephony systems, SIP terminal devices and professional ‘network’ scanners giving you the freedom to focus on the communication and not the connection.
- Computer Product Solutions help mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, business tablets, handhelds and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. As European market leaders, Panasonic had a 57% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and held a 56% revenue share of sales of rugged business tablets in 2017 (VDC Research, 2018).
- Industrial Medical Vision manufactures applications for various segments such as medical, life science, ProAV or industrial. The product portfolio includes complete and OEM camera systems, providing the freedom to see what can’t be seen.
- Security Solutions, built on a heritage of providing evidential quality CCTV footage. Delivering the highest image quality in all environmental conditions using our highly reliable, advanced technology cameras and image recording systems, giving you the freedom to feel secure.
- Visual System Solutions offers the widest range of professional displays and projectors and allows Audio Visual professionals the freedom to create. It leads the European high brightness projector market with a 39% market revenue share (Futuresource >5klm FY17 Q3, excl. 4K & digital cinema).
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global